Compu-Flow™C6 Portable Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The Compu-Flow™ Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter measures flow velocity by sensing signals from reflective materials within a liquid flowing in the pipe.
An example of this Doppler Effect is similar to a train whistle – increasing in pitch as the train approaches, and decreasing in pitch as the train moves away. To the person riding on the train the pitch remains the same. The increasing pitch is due to phase-front compression and the decreasing pitch is due to phase-front expansion. The Doppler flow meter uses this effect to measure the velocity of a liquid through a pipe wall.
• Field Ready, Quick Setup, User Friendly
• No pipe section or spool piece is required to install the meter.
• The meter is not affected by changes in temperature, viscosity, specific gravity, or the speed of sound within the liquid.
• The liquid does not have to be electronically conductive.
• Wide range of temperature applications: -30 to 90 deg C – up to 250 deg C with special fittings.
• The transducers are normally coupled to the outer pipe wall with grease, sonic gel, or epoxy.
• In order to obtain accurate measurements adequate up and downstream pipe runs are required.
• AC or DC operation, solar or battery power.
• Non- invasive, Submersible, Clamp-on transducers
• Signal cable lengths up to 1500 m ( 5000 ft)
• High accuracy even in turbulent flows
• Wide pipe diameter range 13mm (0.50 inches) – 9999 mm (999 inches)
• Wall mounted for permanent installation or a portable option is also available.
• All pipe materials Including – PVC, HDPE, Plastic, Steel & Stainless Steel, Iron, Rubber, Concrete, and Copper